P200 Single Channel Pipette
The largest of our single channel pipette range, the P200 is a pipette that knows what she’s doing. The P200:
- Has a high precision and accuracy with a maximum permissible systematic error (Inaccuracy) of +/- 0.7%, random error(Imprecision), +/- 0.25%. Increment: 0.1uL.
- Is CE marked and offers an easy calibration in accordance with ISO8655
- Is fully autoclavable at 121℃ for 20 min and is very easy to disassemble and clean
- Feels lightweight, comfortable and easy to handle, reducing the risk of any pesky Repetitive Stress Injury
- Features a four digit volume display is simple to adjust to a precise measurement
- Has a smooth tip ejector
- Soft, flexible tip cone for better tip sealing, providing protection for your samples and pipettes from contamination.
Our team have tried and tested all our products, so we can guarantee that our pipettes will pair with these tips like adenine and thymine.
You can use our P200 pipette with:
Our sterile 100ul or 200ul filtered tips for:
- Handling DNA/RNA samples
- Handling radio-labelled samples
- Radio-labelled Proteins
- Aspirating volatile compounds, strong acids or bases
- Protecting your pipettes from liquid entering their lower end
- Protein purification and analysis
- Genetic testing and sequencing
- Handling expensive reagents
Our 200ul loose tips for:
- Handling chemicals that do not damage the pipette (e.g. water)
- Pipette some reagents for enzyme activity assays
- Staining work
- Work outside life sciences (e.g. Adsorption equilibrium and Dilution of solutions)
Autoclaved non-filtered tips for:
- Bacterial cell culture
- Bacterial Growth Kinetics by OD
- Make solution aliquots
- Dilutions of drug solutions
Pipette: 240mm x 65mm x 25mm; Weight: 81g
Packaging: 275mm x 85mm x 40mm; Weight: 157g
The package contains: 1*single-channel pipette 20-200uL, 1* calibration tool, 1*Instructions.
We are confident of our product's quality and this is why all of our pipettes come with a 6 months warranty starting from the moment of purchase. We offer a repair or replacement service for any manufacturing fault that happens during this period.
We’ve fully validated all our products through meticulous trials so you can be confident that we’re selling products we’re proud of. If you’d like to get a copy of the validation report for this product, get in touch!
We're here to help! If you have any questions about our products, just email us usign our Contact form.
Javiera and Alfie, our Product Specialist dream team, are available to answer queries about any of our products, anytime between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.