P20 Single Channel Pipette
One of the great things about working in a lab is that no two days are the same, but the one thing that should come as no surprise is the quality and performance of your pipettes.
No matter what task is on your agenda, our single channel pipette P20 will have your back. The P20:
- Has a high precision and accuracy with a maximum permissible systematic error (Inaccuracy) of +/- 0.7%, random error(Imprecision), +/- 0.25%. Increment: 0.1uL.
- Is CE marked and offers an easy calibration in accordance with ISO8655
- Is fully autoclavable at 121℃ for 20 min and is very easy to disassemble and clean
- Feels lightweight, comfortable and easy to handle, reducing the risk of any pesky Repetitive Stress Injury
- Features a four digit volume display is simple to adjust to a precise measurement
- Has a smooth tip ejector
- Soft, flexible tip cone for better tip sealing, providing protection for your samples and pipettes from contamination.
Our team have tried and tested all our products, so we can guarantee that our pipettes will pair with these tips like adenine and thymine.
You can use our P20 single channel with:
Our sterile 20ul filtered tips for:
- Handling DNA/RNA samples
- Handling Mammalian cell culture
- Protecting your pipettes from liquid entering their lower end
- Protein Analysis
- Genetic testing and Sequencing
- Handling expensive reagents
Pipette: 240mm x 65mm x 25mm; Weight: 81g
Packaging: 275mm x 85mm x 40mm; Weight: 157g
The package contains: 1*single-channel pipette 2-20uL, 1* calibration tool, 1*Instructions.
We are confident of our product's quality and this is why all of our pipettes come with a 6 months warranty starting from the moment of purchase. We offer a repair or replacement service for any manufacturing fault that happens during this period.
We’ve fully validated all our products through meticulous trials so you can be confident that we’re selling products we’re proud of. If you’d like to get a copy of the validation report for this product, get in touch!
We're here to help! If you have any questions about our products, just email us usign our Contact form.
Javiera and Alfie, our Product Specialist dream team, are available to answer queries about any of our products, anytime between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.