P1000 Single Channel Pipette
One of the great things about working in a lab is that no two days are the same, but the one thing that should come as no surprise is the quality and performance of your pipettes.
No matter what task is on your agenda, our single channel pipette P1000 will have your back. The P1000:
- Has a high precision and accuracy with a maximum permissible systematic error (Inaccuracy) of +/- 0.7%, random error(Imprecision), +/- 0.25%. Increment: 0.1uL.
- Is CE marked and offers an easy calibration in accordance with ISO8655
- Is fully autoclavable at 121℃ for 20 min and is very easy to disassemble and clean
- Feels lightweight, comfortable and easy to handle, reducing the risk of any pesky Repetitive Stress Injury
- Features a four digit volume display is simple to adjust to a precise measurement
- Has a smooth tip ejector
- Soft, flexible tip cone for better tip sealing, providing protection for your samples and pipettes from contamination.
Our team have tried and tested all our products, so we can guarantee that our pipettes will pair with these tips like adenine and thymine.
You can use our P1000 pipette with:
Our sterile 1000ul filtered tips for:
- Handling DNA/RNA samples
- Handling radio-labelled samples
- Aspirating volatile compounds, strong acids or bases
- Protecting your pipettes from liquid entering their lower end
- Protein purification and analysis
- Antibody purification
- Handling expensive reagents
Our 1000ul loose tips for:
- Handling chemicals that do not damage the pipette (e.g. water)
- Pipette some reagents for enzyme activity assays
- Staining work
- Work outside life sciences (e.g. Adsorption equilibrium and Dilution of solutions)
Autoclaved non-filtered tips for:
- Bacterial cell culture
- Bacterial Growth Kinetics by OD
- Make solution aliquots
- Dilutions of drug solutions
Pipette: 230mm x 65mm x 25mm; Weight: 84g
Packaging: 275mm x 85mm x 40mm; Weight: 164g
Autoclavable and chemically resistant material.
The package contains: 1*single-channel pipette 100-1000uL, 1* calibration tool, 1*Instructions.
We are confident of our product's quality and this is why all of our pipettes come with a 6 months warranty starting from the moment of purchase. We offer a repair or replacement service for any manufacturing fault that happens during this period.
We’ve fully validated all our products through meticulous trials so you can be confident that we’re selling products we’re proud of. If you’d like to get a copy of the validation report for this product, get in touch!
We're here to help! If you have any questions about our products, just email us usign our Contact form.
Javiera and Alfie, our Product Specialist dream team, are available to answer queries about any of our products, anytime between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.