P10 Single Channel Pipette
She may be small, but she is mighty (as well as sturdy, reliable and fully validated!).
Our Single Channel Pipette P10:
- Has a high precision and accuracy with a maximum permissible systematic error (Inaccuracy) of +/- 0.7%, random error (Imprecision), +/- 0.25%. Increment: 0.1uL.
- Is CE marked and offers an easy calibration in accordance with ISO8655
- Is fully autoclavable at 121℃ for 20 min and is very easy to disassemble and clean
- Feels lightweight, comfortable and easy to handle, reducing the risk of any pesky Repetitive Stress Injury
- Features a four digit volume display is simple to adjust to a precise measurement
- Soft, flexible tip cone for better tip sealing, providing protection for your samples and pipettes from contamination.
- Has a smooth tip ejector.
Our team has tried and tested all our products, so we can guarantee that our pipettes will pair with these tips like adenine and thymine.
You can use our P10 pipette with
Our sterile 10ul filtered tips for:
- Handling DNA/RNA samples
- Handling Mammalian cell culture
- Protein Analysis
- Genetic testing
- Sequencing prep work
- Handling expensive reagents
Our 10ul loose tips for:
- Work outside life sciences
- Dilution of solutions
Autoclaved non-filtered tips for:
- Bacterial cell culture
- Dilutions of drug solutions
- Make solution aliquots
Pipette: 260mm x 65mm x 25mm, Weight: 80g
Packaging: 275mm x 85mm x 40mm, Weight: 162g
The package contains: 1*single-channel pipette 0.5-10uL, 1* calibration tool, 1*Instructions.
We are confident of our product's quality and this is why all of our pipettes come with a 6 months warranty starting from the moment of purchase. We offer a repair or replacement service for any manufacturing fault that happens during this period.
We’ve fully validated all our products through meticulous trials so you can be confident that we’re selling products we’re proud of. If you’d like to get a copy of the validation report for this product, get in touch!
We're here to help! If you have any questions about our products, just email us usign our Contact form.
Javiera and Alfie, our Product Specialist dream team, are available to answer queries about any of our products, anytime between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.