Micro-centrifuge Tubes 1.5ml
These conical bottomed, flat screw cap, centrifuge tubes have really been put through their paces here at OpenCell. These are the real workhorses of the lab .
- Made from clear, chemically resistant polypropylene (PP)
- 12 mm in diameter at the cap
- 41 mm in length
- Writing area for easy notation of contents
- Graduations and writing area are chloroform-resistant
- Withstands at least -80C with no damage or mechanical changes
- Withstands at least 120C with no damage or mechanical changes
- Withstands at least 15 min at 12,500 x g
- DNAse Free ; RNAse Free ; Pyrogen Free
- Non-Cytotoxic and meets the requirements of BSE / TSE
We’ve fully validated all our products through meticulous trials so you can be confident that we’re selling products we’re proud of. If you’d like to get a copy of the validation report for this product, get in touch!
We're here to help! If you have any questions about our products, just send us a Whatsapp message on +44 793 958 2703
Javiera and Alfie, our Product Specialist dream team, are available to answer queries about any of our products, anytime between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.