Loose Tips 200ul
- 5cm in length
- 6mm diameter at connected end
- made from clear, chemically resistant polypropylene
- free from Dnase and Rnase.
- Each bag has 1000 tips.
- autoclavable at 121 °C
- Designed to prevent sample hang up and stops that annoying droplet forming on dispensation (you know what we mean!)
- Narrow tip allows reach into tight and high vessels
We love using these tips for…
- Working with small volumes of solutions that do not require sterility or being nuclease-free, like:
- Thermodynamic tests
- Chemical synthesis
- Chemical quantification by spectrophotometry
- The tips can be autoclaved to make them sterile (note: they will not become nuclease-free) so you could use them for:
- Inoculation of bacterial cell cultures
- Dilution of drug solutions
- Sample or buffer preparation for agarose or PAA gel electrophoresis
Want a sample before you buy? Go on, everybody loves samples!
We’ve fully validated all our products through meticulous trials so you can be confident that we’re selling products we’re proud of. If you’d like to get a copy of the validation report for this product, get in touch!
We're here to help! If you have any questions about our products, just email us usign our Contact form.
Javiera and Alfie, our Product Specialist dream team, are available to answer queries about any of our products, anytime between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.