Inoculating Loops 1ul
Sale Sold out
Regular price £1.00 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Our disposable inoculating loops are completely sterile and are non-drip due to the high surface tension they create. This is perfect for transferring microbes without the risk of contaminating your sample, or contaminating the environment.
- Individually wrapped to maintain stability.
- Bag of 20 pieces
- Rigid handle with a flexible neck to make inoculation easy
- Great liquid adherence to prevent accidental dripping of inoculant
- Made from polystyrene (PS)
- Total length 216mm
- Diameter of loop 1mm
- Gamma sterilized
- Non-Cytotoxic and meets the requirements of BSE / TSE
We’ve fully validated all our products through meticulous trials so you can be confident that we’re selling products we’re proud of. If you’d like to get a copy of the validation report for this product, get in touch!
We're here to help! If you have any questions about our products, just email us usign our Contact form.
Javiera and Alfie, our Product Specialist dream team, are available to answer queries about any of our products, anytime between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.