Centrifuge Tubes 50ml
Sale Sold out
Regular price £8.90 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
These high quality centrifuge tubes have really been put through their paces here at OpenCell. Their conical bottoms and flat screw caps, These are the real workhorses of the lab.
- Made from clear, chemically resistant polypropylene (PP)
- 33mm in diameter at the cap
- 121mm in length
- Writing area for easy notation of contents
- Graduations and writing area are chloroform-resistant
- Withstands at least -80C with no damage or mechanical changes
- Withstands at least 120C with no damage or mechanical changes
- Withstands at least 15 min at 12,500 x g
- DNAse Free ; RNAse Free ; Pyrogen Free
- Non-Cytotoxic and meets the requirements of BSE / TSE
We’ve fully validated all our products through meticulous trials so you can be confident that we’re selling products we’re proud of. If you’d like to get a copy of the validation report for this product, get in touch!
We're here to help! If you have any questions about our products, just email us usign our Contact form.
Javiera and Alfie, our Product Specialist dream team, are available to answer queries about any of our products, anytime between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.