Centrifuge Rack 0.5ml - 2ml
Our 0.5ml - 2.0mL Centrifuge Tube Racks are robust and reassuring to use. They are made of robust Polypropylene (PP) which means they can withstand extremes of temperature from -80C through to 120C They can store up to 60 centrifuge tubes and come with a handy imprinted alphanumeric grid to quickly identify the samples.
- Securely holds 0.5mL, 1.5mL and 2.0mL microcentrifuge tubes during storage and use
- Built with bench tops, ice buckets, water baths, fridges, freezers and autoclaves in mind
- 60 tube: 5 X 12 Array (front and back)
- Imprinted, alphanumeric grid to quickly identify samples
- Suitable for freezing down to -80C with no damage or mechanical changes
- Suitable for 120C Autoclaving
- Made from clear, chemically resistant polypropylene (PP)
- L:250mm x W:72mm x H:23mm
- Well diameter 12mm ; 7mm
Caution: Note: Repeated autoclaving will reduce strength over time
We’ve fully validated all our products through meticulous trials so you can be confident that we’re selling products we’re proud of. If you’d like to get a copy of the validation report for this product, get in touch!
We're here to help! If you have any questions about our products, just email us usign our Contact form.
Javiera and Alfie, our Product Specialist dream team, are available to answer queries about any of our products, anytime between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.